Ted has embraced Trump’s extremist ideas at the expense of Texans.
- Ted voted against the Respect for Marriage Act that codified same-sex marriage nationally
- Ted voted for federal abortion bans, and has supported banning abortion in cases of rape and incest
- Ted called working people “slackers” and wrote a plan to protect the rich
- Ted voted to give millionaires and billionaires more tax cuts while regular people struggled through the pandemic
- Ted voted against certifying the 2020 election and spreads conspiracies about voters and the integrity of American elections
- Ted voted against providing Covid relief
- Ted voted to oppose a bill that strengthened the government’s response to anti-Asian hate crimes
- Ted voted against Biden’s infrastructure bill – then claimed credit for the jobs it brought to Texas
- Ted opposes all gun control legislation
We’re going to help Texas kick Ted out of office. The math is against him.
- In 2018, Ted won by about 2%.
- In 2020, Trump only won the state with the smallest margin of any GOP candidate since 1996.
- In 2023, over half of Texans believe the state is heading on the wrong track.
- Now, CNN rates Ted’s seat as one of the top-ten most likely seats to flip in 2024.